(013013c) Beautiful Crinoids in Matrix
- Name: Jimbacrinus bostocki
- Age: Permian Age
- Formation: Gascoyne Junction Formation
- Location: Western AustraliaSuper Nice Preperation – Very Impressive !!!
- Plate size is 26.5×15 inchesThis species of Crinoid is one of the the most striking in size and appearance
- Beautiful Preservation and Presentation * Much better than PhotoSuper Museum Specimen – Very Impressive !!!!!
- For a more detailed explanation click here:
- Price is $1,000.00 ….Reduced Price is $600.00