Russian Fossilized Trilobite – Arthropod (072718g)
- Extinct Sea creatures similar to present day horseshoe crabs. They had Hard Exoskeletons with many multi-jointed Legs.
These were the Predominant animals of the Palaeozoic Era.(600-225 million yrs ago). There were thousands of different species and these animals
were the first ones on Earth to have highly developed vision, as evident from the compound eyes that are amazingly preserved in some of the species.
There are so many different types of trilobites that there are collectors who concentrate their entire collecting to only trilobites.
- Name: Asaphus raniceps
- Age: Middle Ordovician Age(490 million)
- Formation: Asery level
- Location: Vilpovitsy quarry, St. Petersburg region, Russia
- Specifics:Professionally Lab PreparedBeautiful Specimen
- This specimen has been inlaid onto the rock and has evidence of a glue line, but still a great specimen and price has been greatly reduced
- Price is $360.00
- Reduced Price is $120.00