Dominican Amber Specimen with 22 Flies (091120f)
- Insects: 22 Unidentified flies
- Age: Oligocene/Miocene Epoch – around 23 million years old
- Amber from Dominican Republic
- Authentic Specimen will be in a high quality Viewing Box
- You will receive the actual specimen shown specimen
- Dominican Amber is fossilized tree resin from the extinct tree species Hymenaea protera.
- Fossils are windows into the past and tell us stories of the animal’s existence and life.
- *Very Nice Amber Specimen
- For a more detailed explanation Click Here click here:
- **** $ 95.00