“Very Rare” Cambrian Fossilized Trilobite – Arthropod (091819m)
- Extinct Sea creatures similar to present day horseshoe crabs. They had Hard Exoskeletons with many multi-jointed Legs.
These were the Predominant animals of the Palaeozoic Era.(600-225 million yrs ago). There were thousands of different species and these animals
were the first ones on Earth to have highly developed vision, as evident from the compound eyes that are amazingly preserved in some of the species.
There are so many different types of trilobites that there are collectors who concentrate their entire collecting to only trilobites.
- Name: Ptychoparia striata (Two Part – Positive and Negative Sides)
- Age: Middle Cambrian Age(550 million)
- Formation: Jince Formation
- Location: Vinice Hill, Czech Republic
- Specifics:Professionally Lab PreparedBeautiful Specimen
- Price is $590.00