Canadian Ammonite / Ammolite (021116y)
Beautiful mineralized outer shell with amazing colors
- Cephalopod/ Ammonite – Placenticeras – meeki
- Cretaceous Age – 100 million yrs
- Bearpaw Shale Formation
- Lethbridge Mining District, Alberta,Canada
- This Ammonite weighs 65 pounds, and is 23 inches at its widest point.
- Extra Bonus is several “Bite Mark” holes in the surface where a large predatory Mosasaur tried to eat it.
- This is a fantastic “Very Large” & fully inflated specimen with wonderful colors on both sides !
- This specimen comes with its own custom base and would be a super attention getter in a business or home entry foyer !
- This Price is actually much lower than any other dealer would charge for this quality of Specimen!
- For a more detailed explanation click here:
Price is $15,000.00