Dinosaur Footprint (041820j)
- Name: Grallator (Three toed Theropod Dinosaur)
- Age: Jurassic – 170 million yrs
- Formation: Portland (Connecticut Valley Region)
- Location: South Hadley, Massachusetts
- This is an Actual Dinosaur Footprint – *This is known as a trace fossil.
- The imprint has been lightly stained to clearly show the footprint
- Very Impressive Dinosaur Track – Plate is thick and heavy
- Ichnogenus (form taxon based on footprints) which covers a common type of small, three-toed print made by a variety of bipedal theropod dinosaurs.
- Stand, Information sheet, and certificate of authenticity, and free USA shipping included
- For a more detailed explanation click here:
- Price is $330 .00