“EXCELLENT QUALITY ” Dinosaur Footprint (120619d)
- Name: Grallator (Three toed Theropod Dinosaur)
- Age: Jurassic – 170 million yrs
- Formation: Portland (Connecticut Valley Region)
- Location: South Hadley, Massachusetts
- This is an Actual Dinosaur Footprint – *This is known as a trace fossil.
- The imprint has been lightly stained to clearly show the footprint
- Very Impressive Dinosaur Track – Plate is thick and heavy
- Ichnogenus (form taxon based on footprints) which covers a common type of small, three-toed print made by a variety of bipedal theropod dinosaurs.
- Because of the weight and size, we do not include a stand with this specimen, but we can refer you to a source for one if needed
- For a more detailed explanation click here:
- Price is $485 .00