DINOSAUR TRACK (022322p)
- Name: Grallator (Carnivorous Dinosaur)
- Age: Jurassic – 170 million yrs
- Formation: Portland (Connecticut Valley Region)
- Location: Middletown, Connecticut
- This is an actual Dinosaur Footprint – *These are known as a trace fossils.
- The imprint has been lightly stained to clearly show the footprint
- Ichnogenus (form taxon based on footprints) which covers a common type of small, three-toed print made by a variety of bipedal theropod dinosaurs.
- Stand, Information sheet, and certificate of authenticity, and free USA shipping included
- For a more detailed explanation of Grallators “click here””
- Price is $275.00