Dominican Amber Specimen with “3” Winged Ants & Flies (081920r)
- Insects: “3” Winged Ants & Flies
- Age: Oligocene/Miocene Epoch – around 23 million years old
- Amber from Dominican Republic
- Authentic Specimen will be in a high quality Viewing Box
- You will receive the actual specimen shown specimen
- Dominican Amber is fossilized tree resin from the extinct tree species Hymenaea protera.
- *A Large Very interesting Amber Specimen !!!!!!
- For a more detailed explanation Click Here click here:
- **** $ 235.00