Dominican Amber Specimen with Caddisfly Insect (091020e)
- Insects: Caddisfly Insect & Trapped Water with air bubbles
- Age: Oligocene/Miocene Epoch – around 23 million years old
- Amber from Dominican Republic
- Authentic Specimen will be in a high quality Viewing Box
- You will receive the actual specimen shown specimen
- Dominican Amber is fossilized tree resin from the extinct tree species Hymenaea protera.
- *Very Good Amber Specimen !!!!!!
- For a more detailed explanation Click Here click here:
- **** $ 38.00