Dominican Amber Specimen with Cricket (010919a)
- Cricket (Orthoptera: Grylloidea)
- Age: Oligocene/Miocene Epoch – around 23 million years old
- Amber from Dominican Republic with Plant parts
- Authentic Specimen will be in a high quality 2.75 × 2.75 inch Viewing Box
- You will receive the actual specimen shown specimen
- Dominican Amber is fossilized tree resin from the extinct tree species Hymenaea protera.
- Super Nice Specimen !
- For a more detailed explanation Click Here click here:
- **** $300.00