“EXCELLENT QUALITY ” Double Dinosaur Footprint (010420f)
- Name: Grallator (Three toed Theropod Dinosaur)
- Age: Jurassic – 170 million yrs
- Formation: Portland (Connecticut Valley Region)
- Location: South Hadley, Massachusetts
- These are Actual Dinosaur Footprints – *This is known as a trace fossil.
- The imprints have been lightly stained to clearly show the footprints
- Very Impressive Dinosaur Track 10+++ Museum Quality!
- Ichnogenus (form taxon based on footprints) which covers a common type of small, three-toed print made by a variety of bipedal theropod dinosaurs.
- Includes a stand , Information Sheet, and Certificate of Authenticity
- For a more detailed explanation click here:
- Price is $220.00