Fossilized Trilobite – Arthropod (013320h)
- Extinct Sea creatures similar to present day horseshoe crabs. They had Hard Exoskeletons with many multi-jointed Legs.
These were the Predominant animals of the Palaeozoic Era.(600-225 million yrs ago). There were thousands of different species and these animals
were the first ones on Earth to have highly developed vision, as evident from the compound eyes that are amazingly preserved in some of the species.
There are so many different types of trilobites that there are collectors who concentrate their entire collecting to only trilobites.
- Name: Drotops megalomanicus
- Age: Devonian Age(350 million)
- Location: Hamar Laghad, Morocco
Large Complete Specimen with Spines
- These completely restored specimens have repair & restoration to rebuild & reattach all the spines
Specimen will come professionally mounted in an acrylic case with wood base, and Brass ID Plate
Very Nice Display Specimen
- For a more detailed explanation
- Price is $585.00