Fossil Fresh-water Stingray on Matrix Plate with Fossil Palm Frond (021919k)
- Name: Heliobatis radians (Male)
- Age: Eocene Epoch 40 million yrs
- Formation: Green River Formation
- Location: Kemmener, Wyoming
- Nice Fossilized Palm Frond on Plate
- Fossil Stingray – perfect size for personal collections – Professional Preparation !!!
- Specimen has been backed with wood for durability and wall hanging if desired
- Beautiful Preservation and Presentation * Much better than Photos
- Very Nice Specimen – Very Impressive !!!!!
- Price is $3200.00