Rare Large Fossil Fresh-water Stingray on Matrix Plate (082517f)
This specimen has been wood backed and custom framed in red oak and has heavy duty metal track hangers already attached. This Super Display Piece would rival any framed artwork hanging anywhere in your home!
- Name: Heliobatis radians (Female) with Six small Knightia fish on the plate
- Age: Eocene Epoch 40 million yrs
- Formation: Green River Formation
- Location: Kemmener, Wyoming
- Fantastic Preparation – Super Impressive !!!
- Frame Size is 24.75 x 18.5 x 2.5 inches –
- Specimen has been backed with wood for durability and wall hanging if desired
- Beautiful Preservation and Presentation * Much better than Photos
- The ray has been inlaid into the plate and here has been some restoration, particularly on the small fin bones. This is common in most all stingray fossils as these bones are very fragile and often not complete when found.
- Very Nice Specimen – Very Impressive !!!!!
- Price is $3500.00 *A freight & Shipping charge will be added to final cost due to the large size of this plate