Fossilized Trilobites – Phacops circumspectans (010919j)
*****ON HOLD for TERRY B (03-08-2019)
- Extinct Sea creatures similar to present day horseshoe crabs. They had Hard Exoskeletons with many multi-jointed Legs.
These were the Predominant animals of the Palaeozoic Era.(600-225 million yrs ago). There were thousands of different species and these animals
were the first ones on Earth to have highly developed vision, as evident from the compound eyes that are amazingly preserved in some of the species.
There are so many different types of trilobites that there are collectors who concentrate their entire collecting to only trilobites.
- Name: Phacops circumspectans ( Natural Double Specimen)
- Age: Devonian Age(350 million)
- Location: Hamar Laghad, Morocco
- Specifics: “NEAR 100% PERFECT SPECIMENS” !
Large Complete Natural ” Specimens on Matrix
Quality – Excellent – Great Eyes
“Super Nice Display Specimen 10+”
- For a more detailed explanation
- Price is $1000.00…net price