Keichousaurus hui ( 121421j )
Adult Articulated Small Swimming Reptile
- Name: Extinct “Dinosaur-Like Species “– Keichousaurus hui
- Age: Triassic Age -200 million yrs
- Formation: Huixia Beds
- Location: Gua Province, China
- Very High Quality “REAL” Keichousaur
- Has one repaired break through the plate and the reptile has only minimal restoration
- Excellent Bone Detail – Matrix Plate is Slate
- THis specimen has been in a private collection for over 20 years. These specimens are from the early days when real high quality specimens of these animals were imported into the USA. As these are now not allowed to be exported from China, they can only be obtained from old collections.
- These specimens are rapidly becoming “Very” hard to obtain. If you have been wanting one for your collection , do not wait too long.
- Museum Specimen Grade
- For a more detailed explanation click here:
Our Price is $575.00