“Positive & Negative” Dinosaur Footprint (110919c)
- Name: Grallator (Three toed Theropod Dinosaur)
- Age: Jurassic – 170 million yrs
- Formation: Portland (Connecticut Valley Region)
- Location: South Hadley, Massachusetts
- This is an Actual Dinosaur Footprint – *This is known as a trace fossil.
- The imprint has been lightly stained to clearly show the footprint.
- Very Impressive Dinosaur Track – This offering is for both the positive and negative sides of this track!
- Ichnogenus (form taxon based on footprints) which covers a common type of small, three-toed print made by a variety of bipedal theropod dinosaurs.
- Super Museum Quality Specimen !!!!
- For a more detailed explanation click here:
- Net Price is $500.00