Rare Fossilized Quadrops Trilobite – Arthropod (090921x)
- Extinct Sea creatures similar to present day horseshoe crabs. They had Hard Exoskeletons with many multi-jointed Legs.
These were the Predominant animals of the Palaeozoic Era.(600-225 million yrs ago). There were thousands of different species and these animals
were the first ones on Earth to have highly developed vision, as evident from the compound eyes that are amazingly preserved in some of the species.
There are so many different types of trilobites that there are collectors who concentrate their entire collecting to only trilobites.
- Name: Quadrops flexuosa
- Age: Devonian Age(350 million)
- Formation: El Otfal Formation
- Location: Ofaten, Morocco
Professionally Lab Prepared
- Excellent Specimen with Excellent Eyes !
All Upright Back Spines Fully Exposed !!!
Beautiful Delicate Specimen !!!
Super Museum Quality – #10 +
- Specimen will come stand, information sheet, and COA
- Specimen is shown in it’s shipping box (Can be easily removed)
- For more Information “CLICK HERE“
- **** $1400.00