Santana Formation Fossil Fish in Matrix (022520e)
- Name: Rhacolepis agassiz
- Age: Cretaceous – 100 million yrs
Formation: Santana Formation
Location: Serra De Araripe, Brazil
- Excellent Scale, Fin, and Head areas
- The fish specimen of this formation are found in Nodules that you split open to find the positive and negative sides of the same fish.
- *This specimen is Both halves – The positive side and the Negative side.
- Length of the fish nodule is 8 & 1/2 inches
- Super Details & very dramatic display specimen
- *Added bonus is a perfectly Faceted Calcite Crystal (Like a Pearl) inside a crystallized cavity in the fish
- These specimens are extremely hard to obtain now unless purchased out of very old private collections
- For more information on the Santana Deposits “click here”
- Our price is $135.00