Santana Formation Fossil Fish in Matrix (121421p)
- Name: Vinctifer comptoni
- Age: Cretaceous – 100 million yrs
Formation: Santana Formation
Location: Serra De Araripe, Brazil
- Excellent Scale, Fin, and Head areas _ Easily one of the best examples of this species you will ever see !!!
- The fish specimen of this formation are found in Nodules that you split open to find the positive and negative sides of the same fish.
- *This specimen is Both halves – The positive side and the Negative side.
- Length of the fish nodule is 19 inches = Offer includes stands, infor sheet, COA, and Free USA shipping
- *Super Details & very dramatic display specimen – Museum Quality 10+++
- These specimens are extremely hard to obtain now unless purchased out of very old private collections
- For more information on the Santana Deposits “click here”
- Our price is $450.00