“Near Perfect” Trilobites with Legs & Antennae ! (033719a)
- Name: Triarthrus eatoni (Extraordinarily Large)
- Age: Ordovician Age (445 mil yrs)
- Formation: Lorraine Shale
- Location: Oneida County, New York
- *THIS IS THE LARGEST OF THIS SPECIES EVER FOUND AT THIS LOCATION THAT WE ARE AWARE OF ( 1&3/4 inches in Length!)
- *This has been in my personal collection for 5 years and I have finally decided to replace it with a new specimen
- In addition to the very large trilobite, there are Four other Complete Trilobites (of the normal size) and a sea plant on this one plate !!!!
- YES – We all know trilobites had legs and antennae, but have you ever seen them ? These are excellent pyritized specimens that show in clear detail the legs and the antennae !!
- Absolutely a “Must Have” for any serious Trilobite Collector !
- Excellent Quality -” LARGE SIZE FOR THIS LOCATION”- Amazing Specimen !!!
- The actual specimen is Far More Impressive & better than the photos show!
- *Black material around the specimen is a foam block holder
- SUPER MUSEUM QUALITY 10++++++ The Best You will ever see of these specimens!
- For a more detailed explanation Click Here click here:
- ** Price is $4500.00