“EXCELLENT QUALITY ” Triple Dinosaur Footprint (120619e) ..SOLD ..01-22-20
- Name: Grallator (Three toed Theropod Dinosaur)
- Age: Jurassic – 170 million yrs
- Formation: Portland (Connecticut Valley Region)
- Location: South Hadley, Massachusetts
- These are Actual Dinosaur Footprints – *This is known as a trace fossil.
- The imprints have been lightly stained to clearly show the footprints
- Very Impressive Dinosaur Track Plate is thick and heavy
- Ichnogenus (form taxon based on footprints) which covers a common type of small, three-toed print made by a variety of bipedal theropod dinosaurs.
- Because of the weight and size, we do not include a stand with this specimen, but we can refer you to a source for one if needed
- For a more detailed explanation click here:
- Price is $685 .00 ..SOLD ..01-22-20