Bumblebee Jasper Slice (060323e)
• Name: (Bumblebee Jasper) sulfur, manganese oxide, realgar and orpiment (arsenic-sulfide minerals), and calcium carbonate
• Sliced and Polished Specimen with outstanding coloration
•Bumblebee Jasper is formed from a sedimentary rock combination that contains sulfur, manganese oxide, realgar and orpiment (arsenic-sulfide minerals), and calcium carbonate. This makeup is different from most Jasper and so it is not a “true” Jasper and some say it is more of an Agate. Its known locations are only inside volcanoes located in Australia and Indonesia.
- (Metaphysical Properties) Bumble Bee Jasper (or Bumblebee) is actually a combination of volcanic matter, anhydrite, hematite, sulfur, arsenic, etc. … Bumblebee Jasper activates the Sacral and Solar Plexus chakras, enabling you to accept change, find new opportunities, increase your self-esteem and make decisions without relying on emotions.
- *The yellow coloring is due to the presence of sulfur, which is toxic, as is arsenic, so care should be taken – always wash your hands after handling.
•Great Display Piece & Gift , includes stand)
• For a more detailed explanation click here
• Price is $48.00