Dominican Amber Specimen with Plant Stem (032023m)
- Insects: Nice Plant Stem
- Age: Oligocene/Miocene Epoch – around 23 million years old
- Amber from Dominican Republic
- Authentic Specimen will be in a high quality Viewing Box
- You will receive the actual specimen shown specimen
- *Actual specimen was hard to photograph – Looks far better in person
- Amber specimen is approximately 1 x 3/4 x 1/2 inch (Photo is 40x magnification)
- Dominican Amber is fossilized tree resin from the extinct tree species Hymenaea protera.
- Fossils are windows into the past and tell us stories of the animal’s existence and life.
- *Cloudy, but Nice Specimen
- For a more detailed explanation Click Here click here:
- **** $ 85.00