Dominican Amber Specimen with Wasp & Spider (032023d)
- Insects: Amazing Specimen with Wasp, Spiders, Mosquitos, flies, and lots of other insects pieces and parts
- Age: Oligocene/Miocene Epoch – around 23 million years old
- Amber from Dominican Republic
- Authentic Specimen will be in a high quality Viewing Box
- You will receive the actual specimen shown specimen
- Amber specimen is approximately 1&1/4 x 1&1/4 x 1/4 inch (Photo is 40x magnification)
- Dominican Amber is fossilized tree resin from the extinct tree species Hymenaea protera.
- Fossils are windows into the past and tell us stories of the animal’s existence and life.
- *Super-Super Nice Museum Quality Specimen 10+++
- For a more detailed explanation Click Here click here:
- **** $ 299.00