Fossilized Lobster – Arthropod (Crustacean) (110721p)
- There was an abundance of sea life at this time period in the Bear paw Shale region now known as North/Central Montana. But one of the rarest fossils found is the Lobster. These are found in the hard concretions and have to be carefully prepared to keep from damaging the many arms and claws. These specimens are very complete and highly prized by collectors.
- Name: Paleonephrops browni
- Formation: Bear Paw Shale Formation
- Age: Upper Cretaceous Age(65 million)
- Location: Garfield County, Montana
- *Rare Species
Large specimen (missing tail section) – Has Enormous Claw!
Quality – Veru Impressive 3 Dimensional Specimen
Very Nice Display Specimen
- For a more detailed explanation click here:
- Price is $1275.00