Rare Fossilized Trilobites – Foulonia (012222e)
- Extinct Sea creatures similar to present day horseshoe crabs. They had Hard Exoskeletons with many multi-jointed Legs.
These were the Predominant animals of the Palaeozoic Era.(600-225 million yrs ago). There were thousands of different species and these animals
were the first ones on Earth to have highly developed vision, as evident from the compound eyes that are amazingly preserved in some of the species.
There are so many different types of trilobites that there are collectors who concentrate their entire collecting to only trilobites.
- Name: Foulonia sp.
- Age: Ordovician Age(450 million)
- Formation: Fezouata Formation
- Location: Zagora, Morocco
One full specimen, one 90% full specimen, and severa; parts and pieces
- Great Display Specimen – Professionally Lab Prepared
- Less than 5% repair and restoration – All the colors are natural
- *One of the “BEST” Trilobite specimens you will find !!!
Super Museum Quality – #10 +
- Specimen will come stand, information sheet, and COA
- For more Information “CLICK HERE“
- **** $1200.00