Dominican Amber Specimen with Fungus Gnat (071120f)
- Insects: Excellent Dark Winged Fungus Gnat
- Age: Oligocene/Miocene Epoch – around 23 million years old
- Amber from Dominican Republic
- Authentic Specimen will be in a high quality Viewing Box
- You will receive the actual specimen shown specimen
- Dominican Amber is fossilized tree resin from the extinct tree species Hymenaea protera.
- *One of the best Amber Specimens we have ever had !!!!!!
- For a more detailed explanation Click Here click here:
- **** $ 65.00