Allosaurus Dinosaur Tooth Tip (096622a)
- Name: Allosaurus Dinosaur Tooth (Carnivore )
- Age: Jurassic Age -140 million yrs
- Formation: Morrison Formation
- Location: Utah
- Length is 1&1/8 inches
- As the most abundant large predator in the Morrison Formation, Allosaurus was at the top of the food chain.
- It probably preyed on contemporaneous large herbivorous dinosaurs, and perhaps other predators.
- Just the tip – The lower portion of the tooth was never found
- Museum Specimen Grade 10+
- For a more detailed explanation ” click here:”
Price is $500.00