Dominican Amber Specimen with 12 Insects (091120d)
- Insects: Fungus Gnat ( Crane Fly), 2 Leaf Hoppers, and 9 unidentified Flies
- Age: Oligocene/Miocene Epoch – around 23 million years old
- Amber from Dominican Republic
- Authentic Specimen will be in a high quality Viewing Box
- You will receive the actual specimen shown specimen
- Dominican Amber is fossilized tree resin from the extinct tree species Hymenaea protera.
- Fossils are windows into the past and tell us stories of the animal’s existence and life.
- *Very Nice Amber Specimen
- For a more detailed explanation Click Here click here:
- **** $ 65.00