“SERIOUS COLLECTOR SPECIMEN” “RARE”
Dominican Amber Specimen with Grasshopper (092721g)
- Insects: Complete Grasshopper
- Age: Oligocene/Miocene Epoch – around 23 million years old
- Amber from Dominican Republic
- Authentic Specimen will be in a high quality Viewing Box
- You will receive the actual specimen shown specimen
- Amber specimen is approximately 1&1/4 x 3/4 x 3/8 inch
- Dominican Amber is fossilized tree resin from the extinct tree species Hymenaea protera.
- Fossils are windows into the past and tell us stories of the animal’s existence and life.
- *Super-Super Nice Museum Quality Specimen 10+++
- For a more detailed explanation Click Here click here:
- **** $ 285.00