Dominican Amber Specimen with Pseudoscorpion & Spider (071020m) ***SOLD to Nate S (07-14-2020)
- Insects: (Extremely Rare) Pseudoscorpion (a Scorpion with no tail stinger) & Excellent Spider
- Age: Oligocene/Miocene Epoch – around 23 million years old
- Amber from Dominican Republic
- Authentic Specimen will be in a high quality Viewing Box
- You will receive the actual specimen shown specimen
- Dominican Amber is fossilized tree resin from the extinct tree species Hymenaea protera.
- *One of the best Amber Specimens we have ever had !!!!!!
- For a more detailed explanation Click Here click here:
- For information on Pseudoscorpions “CLICK HERE”
- **** $ 325.00 ***SOLD to Nate S (07-14-2020)