Anchisauripus DINOSAUR TRACK (121021c)
- Name: Anchisauripus DINOSAUR TRACK (121021c)(Carnivorous Dinosaur)
- Age: Jurassic – 170 million yrs
- Formation: Portland (Connecticut Valley Region)
- Location: Turner Falls, Massachusetts
- This is an actual Dinosaur Footprint – *These are known as a trace fossils.
- This is a super specimen showing the full foot with claws, and is the “original” deep impression left by the dinosaur
- There has been no stain applied to this specimen
- Ichnogenus (form taxon based on footprints) which covers a common type of small, three-toed print made by a variety of bipedal theropod dinosaurs.
- Stand, Information sheet, and certificate of authenticity, and free USA shipping included
- For a more detailed explanation of Grallators “click here””
- Price is $575.00