“EXTREMELY RARE” Complete Early Permian Amphibian “Archeria crassidisca” – Foot (050223c)
- Name: Archeria crassidisca – “Very Early Permian Carnivorous Amphibian”
- * It was a medium-sized aquatic predator, with an elongated body and tail
- Age: Permian/Pennsylvanian (290 million yrs)
- Formation: Moran Formation
- Location: Windthorst, Texas
- Actual foot from an Amazing specimen that few collectors or museums have due to their extreme rarity !
- Specifics: One Complete articulated Foot from a Archeria crassidisca amphibian
- Extremely Rare and very hard to obtain Museum Grade Specimen
- For a more detailed explanation click here: >(click here)
- Individual bones are correctly assembled and are encased in a glass topped display box.
- *(NOT GLUED, but can be glued together if desired (I would suggest us doing this for you before shipping),
- *Some bones may move during shipping and need to be repositioned when you receive the specimen.
- Includes stand, COA, and Free USA shipping – Collector Museum Grade 10+++++++
- **** Price $6000.00.….SOLD