Fossilized Trilobite – Arthropod (031519y)
- Extinct Sea creatures similar to present day horseshoe crabs. They had Hard Exoskeletons with many multi-jointed Legs.
These were the Predominant animals of the Palaeozoic Era.(600-225 million yrs ago). There were thousands of different species and these animals
were the first ones on Earth to have highly developed vision, as evident from the compound eyes that are amazingly preserved in some of the species.
There are so many different types of trilobites that there are collectors who concentrate their entire collecting to only trilobites.
- Name: Asaphus kowalewski
- Ordovician Age – Wolchow River Basin
- RussiaProfessionally Lab Prepared
- Very Large & Dramatic
- Mounted in an Acrylic Case with wood bottom and Brass ID Plate
- Quality – Very Clean & Sharp – Repair and restoration to crack across tail section
- Details! – Nice Museum Specimen
- For a more detailed explanation Click Here
- Price is **** $400.00