Authentic Spinosaur Dinosaur Tooth (121722j)
- Name: Spinosaurus aegyptiacus
- Age: Cretaceous Age 100 million yrs
- Formation: Tegana
- Location: Taouz, Morocco
- Offer Includes One Tooth in a cellophane bag with ID and information card, placd into a white cotton filled box.
- Spinosaurus was a strange looking dinosaur with a large sail on it’s back and webbed feet.
Also, it was armed with a mouthful of long pointed teeth. Evidence would point to a very aggressive creature that could hunt on land or in the water and would be most formidable.
- Authentic Tooth Specimen – has some repair and restoration
- For a more detailed explanation “click here”
- Retail Price is $35.00…….Special Purchase Price is $24.00