Beautiful Bismuth (Lab Grown) (040620c)
- Name: Bismuth
- Bismuth is a natural element that occurs naturally in Nature.
- It is a brittle metal with a silvery white color when freshly produced, but surface oxidation can give it an iridescent tinge in numerous colors.
- The Bismuth specimen here has been regrown under controlled laboratory conditions to produce the amazing geometric patterns and colors that you see.
- This is a Favorite Collectors Specimen because of it’s Dramatic and stunning Appearance,
- Museum Quality #10
- For more information “CLICK HERE”
- Our Price is **** $21.00