Rare Complete Permian Reptile Skeleton (024520v) …SOLD ,,,,LARRY R…02-29-2020
- Name: Captorhinus aguti (Cope) “Early Land Reptile”
- A small stocky omnivore that lived in groups inhabiting the lower areas of what is now Oklahoma.Large head with prominent teeth and a “third Eye hole” in the top of the head for sensing changes in light and temperature.
- The specimen has been completely reassembled in a life-like pose. There has been minimal repair and restoration. The flat rock it is permanently mounted on is a fabricated faux stone.
- This is a Complete 3 Dimensional specimen permanently mounted on rock in a resting pose.
- Age: Permian (250 million yrs)
- Location: Lawton, Oklahoma
- Specifics:Very Nice Impressive Specimen Brass ID plate, and a very detailed University of Kansas research manualExtremely Rare and very hard to obtain Museum Grade Specimen 10+++For a more detailed explanation click here: >
- *FOB – Due to the fragile nature of this specimen, it is non shippable by normal shippers, and requires a hand-to-hand delivery or Freight shipping. This will need to be coordinated before or after purchase. Depending on destination, addition charges may apply. *Contact us for information
- **** Price $3900.00 …SOLD ,,,,LARRY R…02-29-2020