Complete Permian Reptile Skeleton Foot (012323b)
- Name: Captorhinus aguti (Cope) “Early Land Reptile”
- Age: Permian (250 million yrs)
- Location: Lawton, Oklahoma
- A small stocky omnivore that lived in groups inhabiting the lower areas of what is now Oklahoma. Large head with prominent teeth and a “third Eye hole” in the top of the head for sensing changes in light and temperature.
- This is one of this retiles feet. The bones will be correctly articulated inside a plastic display cup.
- *IMPORTANT – The bones are not glued together , so if you open the box they are loose and will drop out.
- For a more detailed explanation click here: > click here
- **** Price $90.00