Dominican Amber Specimen in Rock (042722r)
- Insects: None Visible
- Age: Oligocene/Miocene Epoch – around 23 million years old
- Amber from Dominican Republic
- Authentic Specimen in the rock where and as it was found – The surface area has been polished clear but no insect are visible
- You will receive the actual specimen shown specimen
- Excellent natural in rock specimen for the amber collector to show how the pieces are found
- Dominican Amber is fossilized tree resin from the extinct tree species Hymenaea protera.
- Fossils are windows into the past and tell us stories of the animal’s existence and life.
- * Nice Museum Quality Specimen & Very Clear 10+++
- For a more detailed explanation Click Here click here:
- **** $ 175.00