Dominican Amber Specimen with Mating Insects (091020g)
- Insects: (Eternal Love Bugs) Mating Midges, Wasp, & Click Beetle
- Age: Oligocene/Miocene Epoch – around 23 million years old
- Amber from Dominican Republic
- *If you only want to purchase one amber specimen for your collection, then this is the one!
- Authentic Specimen will be in a high quality Viewing Box
- You will receive the actual specimen shown specimen
- Dominican Amber is fossilized tree resin from the extinct tree species Hymenaea protera.
- Fossils are windows into the past and tell us stories of the animal’s existence and life. This is as easy a story to understand as you will ever see in a fossil!
- *Super – Super Amber Specimen !!!!!! – Simply the Best !!!!
- For a more detailed explanation Click Here click here:
- **** $ 125.00