Dominican Amber Specimen with Mosquito (065221e)
- Insects: Complete Mosquito & Fly
- Age: Oligocene/Miocene Epoch – around 23 million years old
- Amber from Dominican Republic
- Authentic Specimen will be in a high quality Viewing Box
- You will receive the actual specimen shown specimen
- Amber specimen is approximately 1&3/8 x 1 x 5/8 inch
- Dominican Amber is fossilized tree resin from the extinct tree species Hymenaea protera.
- Fossils are windows into the past and tell us stories of the animal’s existence and life.
- Nice Museum Quality Specimen
- For a more detailed explanation Click Here click here:
- **** $ 150.00