Dominican Amber Specimen with over 25 insects (092721s)
- Insects: Spider, Flies, & Many Water Bubbles
- Age: Oligocene/Miocene Epoch – around 23 million years old
- Amber from Dominican Republic
- Authentic Specimen will be in a high quality Viewing Box
- You will receive the actual specimen shown specimen
- Dominican Amber is fossilized tree resin from the extinct tree species Hymenaea protera.
- Fossils are windows into the past and tell us stories of the animal’s existence and life.
- *Super Nice Specimen 10+++ Very Clear!
- For a more detailed explanation Click Here Click Here:
- **** $ 350.00