“SERIOUS COLLECTOR SPECIMEN” “RARE”
Dominican Amber Specimen with Pseudoscorpion (047221c)
- Insects: Pseudoscorpion (Stingerless Scorpion)
- Age: Oligocene/Miocene Epoch – around 23 million years old
- Amber from Dominican Republic
- Authentic Specimen will be in a high quality Viewing Box
- You will receive the actual specimen shown specimen
- Dominican Amber is fossilized tree resin from the extinct tree species Hymenaea protera.
- Fossils are windows into the past and tell us stories of the animal’s existence and life.
- *Super-Super Nice Museum Quality Specimen 10+++
- For a more detailed explanation Click Here Click Here:
- For more information on Pseodoscorpians “Click Here“
- **** $ 600.00