Dominican Amber Specimen with Snakefly & Spider (032322g)
- Insects: Snakefly & Spider
- Age: Oligocene/Miocene Epoch – around 23 million years old
- Amber from Dominican Republic
- Authentic Specimen will be in a high quality Viewing Box
- You will receive the actual specimen shown specimen
- Amber specimen is approximately 2 x 1&1/8 x 3/8 inch (Photo is 40x magnification)
- Dominican Amber is fossilized tree resin from the extinct tree species Hymenaea protera.
- Fossils are windows into the past and tell us stories of the animal’s existence and life.
- *Super-Super Nice Museum Quality Specimen & Very Clear 10+++
- For a more detailed explanation Click Here click here:
- **** $ 175.00