Dominican Amber Specimen with Flies & Flying Ants (091120a)
- Insects: 9 Unidentified Flies, 2 Winged Ants, and trapped water with air bubbles
- Age: Oligocene/Miocene Epoch – around 23 million years old
- Amber from Dominican Republic
- Authentic Specimen will be in a high quality Viewing Box
- You will receive the actual specimen shown specimen
- Dominican Amber is fossilized tree resin from the extinct tree species Hymenaea protera.
- Fossils are windows into the past and tell us stories of the animal’s existence and life. This is as easy a story to understand as you will ever see in a fossil!
- *Very Nice Large Amber Specimen that has lots of activity in it
- For a more detailed explanation Click Here click here:
- **** $ 198.00