“EXTREMELY RARE” Complete Permian Amphibian “Eryops” – Both Front Feet (050223a)
- Name: Eryops megacephalus – “Very Early Permian Carnivorous Land Amphibian”
- *genus of extinct, amphibious temnospondyls
- Age: Permian (280 million yrs)
- Formation: Nocona Formation
- Location: Archer Country, Texas
- Actual matching front feet from the same animal . Amazing specimens that few collectors or museums have due to their extreme rarity !
- Specifics: Two Complete articulated Feet from one of the most well-known of all the early Permian land animals. Every small child that ever played with toy dinosaurs remembers this as one their favorite four legged dinosaurs. .. A True Iconic Dinosaur Species .
- **(Technically not a true dinosaur but rather a carnivorous amphibian that went extinct 40 million years before the arrival of the first “true” dinosaur.
- Extremely Rare and very hard to obtain Museum Grade Specimen
- For a more detailed explanation click here: >(click here)
- Individual bones are correctly assembled and are encased in a glass topped display box.
- *(NOT GLUED, but can be glued together if desired (I would suggest us doing this for you before shipping),
- *Some bones may move during shipping and need to be repositioned when you receive the specimen.
- Includes stand, COA, and Free USA shipping – Collector Museum Grade 10+++++++
- **** Price $12,000.00.….ON HOLD for GF 05/06/23