“EXTREMELY RARE” Complete Permian Amphibian “Eryops” – Foot (050223b)
- Name: Eryops megacephalus – “Very Early Permian Carnivorous Land Amphibian”
- *genus of extinct, amphibious temnospondyls
- Age: Permian (280 million yrs)
- Formation: Nocona Formation
- Location: Archer Country, Texas
- Actual front f00t from the an Erops! Amazing specimen that few collectors or museums have due to their extreme rarity !
- Specifics: One Complete articulated Foot from one of the most well-known of all the early Permian land animals. Every small child that ever played with toy dinosaurs remembers this as one their favorite four legged dinosaurs. .. A True Iconic Dinosaur Species .
- **(Technically not a true dinosaur but rather a carnivorous amphibian that went extinct 40 million years before the arrival of the first “true” dinosaur.
- Extremely Rare and very hard to obtain Museum Grade Specimen
- For a more detailed explanation click here: >(click here)
- Individual bones are correctly assembled and are encased in a glass topped display box.
- *All bones are lightly glued together, allowing the specimen to be handled when desired.
- *Should any bones detach during shipping they can easily be re-attached with a drop of glue
- Includes custom metal stand and wood base acrylic display case, COA, and Free USA shipping – Collector Museum Grade 10+++++++
- **** Price $4,300.00