Rare Large Fossil Fresh-water Stingray on Matrix Plate (021717c)
- Name: Heliobatis radians (Female)
- Age: Eocene Epoch 40 million yrs
- Formation: Green River Formation
- Location: Kemmener, Wyoming
- Fantastic Preparation – Super Impressive !!!
- Specimen has been backed with wood for durability and wall hanging if desired
- Beautiful Preservation and Presentation * Much better than Photos
- The ray has been inlaid into the plate and here has been some restoration, particularly on the small fin bones.This is common in most all stingray fossils as these bones are very fragile and often not complete when found.
- Very Nice Specimen – Very Impressive !!!!!
- Price is $2100.00 ,,,,, *There will be an additional shipping charge for this specimen based on your location